Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sometimes and Always...

I've been seeing this idea floating around the blogosphere and decided to finally do it!


Sometimes...

...I wonder why I have no friends.
...I wish I was more "in" with blogging.
...I get random bouts of confidence(and love it!!)


Always...

...I am thankful for my friends and family.
...I'm in love with Dustin, despite the distance and hardships!
...I am proud of this little blog, and what has come from it.
...I am happy I have you!


Here's a few photos of what's been going on in my world!

Saying Goodbye to the New Grads!
 Ice cream savior during power outages!
Baby Arie a few months back, 2 months and she will be here!
(BFF's baby, not mine!)

1 comment:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

theres nothing i love more than hearing the little ice cream bells from the ice cream truck on a blazing hot day.