Friday, August 31, 2012

Bleached Shirts and Music!

At the end of July,
I went to a Jay Brannan concert.
Don't know who he is? 
Go check him out!!
<3

Anyways, I have sold Jay's merch for him every time he comes to Columbus and plays, 
so of course I wanted to sell it for him this time as well!
&He always lets me bring a +1 which is awesome since I don't drive!

This year he was being lazy super busy
and didn't have time to order shirts for the show.

So what do Ashlee & I do?
Make our own!

Here's a quick DIY!

CAUTION!
IF ALLERGIC TO BLEACH THIS MAY NOT BE THE ACTIVITY FOR YOU!
[we both are...we're rebels]

Supplies:
Cardboard(for in between the layers of the shirt!)
Bleach Pen
Something to tie shirts down with
Shirt!

Directions:
1. Tie shirts down with 1 side on each part of cardboard.
2.Draw/Write on shirt with bleach pen!
3.Let sit for a few hours (ours sat for almost 12!)
4.Wash in a normal cycle-ALONE!
5.Wear&Enjoy!

The front of my shirt.
Lyrics from:
Back of my shirt.

Front of Ashlee's shirt.
Lyrics from:

Back of Ashlee's shirt.

No comments: