Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The beginning of time..

My first post ever on this lovely blog,


March 26, 2011

Who am I?



My name is Meghan. I am 18. Young, ordinary, and slightly naive. I live 600 miles away from my home, my friends and my family. But I'm not the girl that you may think I am. I've lived through more than I ever should have. And I've made more stupid mistakes than I ever wanted.

But people mess up, always. No one is perfect, nor do I ever expect to be.

I'm writing this blog as a way to free my mind, make friends, and help myself.
Don't like what I write? Don't read it.
Going through the same thing? Tell me.
I'm not just here for me; I am here for you too.
I'm tired of being alone in my thoughts, and this is the safest way I could think to let them out.

Crazy, how "the safest way" I can let my feelings out is by sharing things with the internet. The whole world can share in my happiness, sadness, mistakes, and miracles. But this is what I want. I want to share this. I want to be a part of your life. Even if you only spend 5 minutes a day reading my blog.

xoxo-Meghan




Wow.
I never remeber writing this.
And I love it.
Is it wrong to be in love with my own post? hehe

 

No comments: