Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight&A winner!

 I want to apologize deeply for the delay in getting this post up, I was out all weekend for my birthday and then I got really sick!
I'm current;y trying to get things back in order. And May Sponsors will be up asap! 

I have some great posts and reviews coming up, but if it is a little quiet around here just know I'm working on feeling better and giving you my all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronida from Fun and Ruins!
My favorite post:

Favorite blogger:
Erin at Living In Yellow 

Why I blog:
I've always love talking and writing. Sometimes, there are just too many things in my mind that I would really like to share to other people but because talking is a little straining (in my part and in the part of my listeners, lol), I have to find a way for me to effectively flush out all the messy ideas in my head. And I found blogger. Finally, a wonderful place for me to talk about the things I love and dream and an extraordinary way to meet amazing people

An experience that would make me pee:
Bungee jumping! This is my ultimate dream but I still think that if ever this thing will happen in the near future, I might faint or something and yes, there's a 99.9% possibility of me peeing my pants. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I just started reading this blog, I'm not going to lie.
But I love it, and look how cute she is?!

My Favorite Post:


Favorite blogger:
Ooo that is a tough one. I follow so many good ones, but the one I've been following the longest is probably Casey


Why you blog:
I blog because its cheaper than a therapist. I blog because it is a open diary of my life's up and downs. I blog for advertising. I blog because my friends do (being honest). I blog because I love it. 


An experience that would make me pee:
So I was a week past my due date with my second daughter and my husband kept saying he was going to scare the baby out of me...So one day he made it his mission and kept hiding around corners and doors and scaring the crap out of me ALL DAY LONG! I seriously peed myself a few times. He is a funny guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah from Forever God's Princess

My favorite post:
My favorite post I've written would be http://www.forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com/2012/03/doggy-love.html


Favorite Blogger:
Jess or Aunie.


Why you Blog:
I blog because I want to share the love of Jesus with others, near and far. HE loves us all so much, and there are so many people out there who need to know that someone cares!  I was impressed that i needed to witness to others about Jesus and how He died for our sins!! I felt the best way to do that would be to have a blog. I am so glad i started blogging!!!! It's been a great outlet for me, and I've "met" some AWESOME people!!!!


An Experience that would make me pee:
Hummmm, I think if I saw a Grizzly Bear standing on its hind legs right in front of me, I would definitely pee my pants!!! Haha!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jennifer from My Adventures Through Mommyhood! 

Favorite post written
my favorite post I've written is when I shared about my life as a mom with rheumatoid arthritis. I haven't ever really opened up about it to anyone outside my family, so it was nice to get it out there. share my story and give hope to others. It's not an easy thing to live with but its livable :)

Favorite Blogger
I have many, Little Miss Nerd Girl, Absolute Mommy, J&M's Eyecandy, Miss Mommy. All genuine real mamas who's blogs I love to read, and am so glad to know in the bloggy world.

Why do you Blog
I blog because I love being able to share my experiences as a mom. none are ever the same but can be relateable, and its nice to let others know they aren't alone. Its also a way for me to document our lives, so that one day Lj can go back and read all about the stuff he did and said

Experience to make me pee:
 An acquaintance of mine is always rude and judgmental towards everyone. I was at her bridal shower she was being a bridezilla, I wanted to say something but didn't. Just then she started to walk away from us and she was walking backwards and she slipped and fell into the pool. Everyone busted out into laughter. I laughed so hard I peed my pants. She was so pissed. It was great!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



And the winner of my birthday giveaway is:

Salena from A Little Piece Of Me!

Congrats girl! Thanks everyone for donating AND entering!

xoxo Meghan

No comments: