Sunday, March 25, 2012

Last 13 Things(vacation&soulie edition)

Sooooo, I had a total blogger fail.
I wrote this post in Amish Country which was like 2 weeks ago?
I thought I hit Publish, but alas, I did not.
So here you go, weeks late :P

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you follow me on twitter, then you would know my soulie(Ashlee) and I went on a mini vacation tonight.
To Amish Country.
Helllll yeahhh!

So tonight we are posting together for our last 13 things.
Enjoy! :)


The Last Thing We......

ATE:



BOUGHT:


READ:
Google, trying to figure out if there is indeed a night club in Amish Country.
There is not.

LAUGHED AT:
A)Getting Made fun of at the restaurant(by Amish children and their parents) because we were laughing.
M)While watching Locked Up, The lady is getting all hot&bothered about holding her boo's hands!

COOKED:
Uhhhh, neither of us remember this.
We're lazy.

BAKED:
Read Above.
haha.

CRAFTED:
Inspiration Jars.
Quotes on cute paper in Mason Jars.
Inspired by Jessica!

DROOLED OVER:
Dinner.
Soooo good.
Gosh, we're fatties.
Amish cooking is too good to pass up.

COVETED:
A mini fridge in our hotel room(lame I know).
So we rented one for the night.
Legit.
Best $10 of the day!

THOUGHT:
A)"Holy Moly, These are soooouuurrr"
M)"Yeah, they remind me of Kyle XY...that's all he ate!"
Both referring to Sour Patch Watermelons.
...
This my friends, is why we don't have real life friends!

WORE:
This(:



CRAVED:
A)Waffles, talking about our waffle maker at the continental breakfast tomorrow :)
(I forgot to post this when in Amish Country...so here ya go!)
M) Jalapeno anything, Which is you read above, I got :)

WAS THANKFUL FOR:
A)Windshield Wipers...it was SUPER rainy.
M)Best friends! (Wait, who am I kidding? She is my only best friend!)

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'd much rather have a few wonderful friends than a hundred terrible ones! This looks like fun :)

Thrifty Nifty Mommy said...

Following you from the hop at Thrifty Nifty Mommy!

Katie said...

haha! You got made fun of by Amish children?!