Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hubs in the Hotseat minus the Hubs


1)What is the one thing your dream home must have?
A Butler who makes endless hot wings.

2) What is your favorite present I've ever given you?
Izzy's Shoes & WWE '12

3) What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
Video games all day then a date night.
If the weather is nice, be outside.

4) If you could have dinner with one person living or not(but not me), who would it be?
Randy Blythe

5) Who do you think I would choose?
Living: David Desrosiers
Dead: Hitler
[I couldn't have just one! hehe]

6) How many kids do you want?
2, plus Izzy of course :)

7) If you have a boy, do you want to name him after you?
Kinda, Possibly my middle name, Raymond.

8) What's your favorite vacation we've ever been on?
We've never been on a vacation.

9) Describe yourself in one word.
Hungry.
[literally, all the time]

 This is one of my all time favorite pictures of him :)
Gotta Love Disney Headbanz!




2 comments:

Katie said...

haha! Describe yourself in one word: hungry :) this was a fun post!

This guy said...

This guy is mad cool.