Monday, February 20, 2012

Liebster Award


Ellie gave me this award. I was thrilled the second I opened her email, I didn't even know what it was at the time!
“Liebster” is a word German and it translates loosely to “favorite” or something endearing for a loved one, like “dearest”. Thanks Ellie! :)


This award is set aside for up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.

In case you have not heard of Ellie, here are a few things I think you should know!

-She has a beautiful soul...sounds corny...but seriously. Read one post and tell me you don't agree!
-She just started a non-profit organization, Speak Now. Go there. Like it. Help someone <3
-She is kind, supportive, sweet, and genuine. Come on, how many people are truly genuine nowadays?

So what are you waiting for? Go follow her!!



xoxo Meghan

6 comments:

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Thank you so very much for participating in the blog hop! Wishing you much success in your bloggy endeavors. New follower :)

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com

Ellie Coburn said...

Could I be any more blessed with people like you?! I did not expect to cry when I opened up your blog for my daily read! You are truly incredible cannot wait to be buddies in March!! Much love to you!

-Ellie

Meghan said...

I am a new follower for you too :)
Thanks for having me for the blog hop!

xoxo

Meghan said...

I wish that we lived closer! Would love to meet you <3

March is going to be awesome! I can't wait. I need to get to the bank asap to put my cash in, I keep forgetting!

xoxo

Ellie Coburn said...

no rush for money I still have to put up my paypal account. It's been a long month for me also! Can't wait to have you! I have some wonderful things up my sleeve for March...great for both of us I'm sure.

Hugs and love!
-Ellie

Meghan said...

Thanks for Stopping By Justine!

xoxo