Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five For Friday!




My Five things are all over the place, let me tell ya! I started my Spring semester this week and I am tired and stressed. I am so happy it is Friday and I can't wait to give you a glimpse of my week!

1. Cupcakes. Honestly need I say more? Yum! Oh, they were even filled with chocolate goodness...I know you're jealous ;)

2. My "nephew"'s Mom packed me a lunch today. Homemade lunchable, everything preschool sized! Winwinwin.

3. Waking up to a happy, lovey baby girl! Then getting in the car and having all hell break loose. She did not want me going to school today.

4. Getting my blog party present today! I think Natalie liked it as much as I did :)
Don't worry Tabitha, I am sending yours out Monday! I already have it all packaged and cute. I am waiting to do my post until you can do yours :)

5. Sitting in Chapel today at school. The speaker was boring, and the wifi wasn't working, but the view never ceases to amaze me.

That's all for today but there are some good posts the next couple days so keep your eyes peeled!

xoxo Meghan <3 PS-sorry for my crappy phone pictures, i lost my phone a couple weeks ago and I am currently using a phone that i HATE! 
Photobucket

No comments: